Get the matrix representation of the various IRs for the point group of this molecule.
Input data records
- Input of
which includes the
character table and symmetry operations
nabop, (iabop(j), j = 1, nabop)
Definition of the input variables
- unit with the b_(lm)s for the point group. This is the output from
- unit for output of the matrix representations of the IRs of the point group.
- Print flag, =0 for minimal output, > 0 for more output
- is the representation type which can have the following values:
- look for b_(lm) matrix which is only real
- look for b_(lm) matrix which is complex valued
- number of symmetry operations in the abelian
subgroup (excluding E).
- list of which of the symmetry operations of the full point
group belong to the abelian subgroup, excluding the idenity element E.