FileName File-Type File-Name Position
The parameter File-Type specifies which output file, with name File-Name,
is being defined.
parameter Position is optional and if peresent it specifies the value of the
POSITION parameter in the FORTRAN
Two possible values are
The default value is
Possible values for File-Type
- this specifies where variational matrix elements are put. For electron
scattering this is where the T-matrix elements are stored. For
photoionizaiton this is where the idynamical coefficients are stored.
- this is the file where two-dimensional data suitable for plotting are put.
- this is the file where adiabatic resonance wave functions are put
- this is the file where spherical resonance wave functions are put
- this is the file where orbitals expanded using
- this is the file where the flux and its divergence for the orbitals expanded using
- this is the file where geometry information needed to intrepret the output from
Examples of use
used to combine high and low partial wave calculations
used to save data to a file suitable for plotting.
used to combine photoionizaiton calculations from several different
used to do both scattering and photoionizaiton calculations in the same run